Sunday, September 7, 2008

BREATHE OF MY LIFE - GUJARATI DISH

Hi! I am indian.I am a non vegeterian person.In my culture,there are number of spicy foods,but my favourite food is a gujarati dish.gujarati dish is a one of the famous dish in gujarat.It is a traditional gujarati food.In my state(gujarat),people ate this dish in lanch time.This dish includes vegetable curry,tortiya,rice,sweet and other spicy items also.Right now,i miss my favourite dish. My mother always made for us.sometimes,i invite my frinds and relative for lanch.There are many memareble moment remind me.I often ate with my family.i can't cook like my mother.Vegetable curry is very simple for cook. You can put some spicy stuff and cook on 15 minute than eat.Other items are difficult to mention 'How to cook."In U.S.A,once i invite my mexican friends and I cooked gujarati dish for him.They told me "it is delicious."It contains all vitamin,protein,carbohaedrad etc.In big party and some festival,people often make for guests.This is a short description of my native gujarati dish.i love my gujarati dish.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love dishes from Gujarati too! I miss the food Ankit and Malisha used to make. I'm going to have to learn to make it for myself.
Thanks for posting, though now I am hungry.