Thursday, September 11, 2008

my spiritual life with song

Music is a anther name of relaxation. Listening music is a one of my favorite hobby.I often listen music in morning time.I like most is spirituals music.I like spirituals songs because i have deeply faith of my god.Spiritual music helps to me relive stress.I listen this music in morning time.It helps to improve my will power.After listen spirituals music,i feel very confidential and more energetic.Gulshan kumar who is my favorite artist.he composed my spiritual songs in my language.I fully admire him.My favorite song is "OM JAY SAI DEVA..........". I listen this song every morning time.this is a song for my god.I believe that my god listen my pray,he will help me.whenever, i listen this song,i feel very peace and calm.I am sure my god listen my pray,and one day i will get answer of my all songs.I feel my god always with me,he helps me.When,i was in India.I perches one audio CD in famous store.When,i was listen this song i feel really unbelievable.I never forget my song and my god.

1 comment:

CESL said...

This was a very good blog and very good personal reflection.