Monday, December 1, 2008

me and my mom

my life is contain friends and family. there are lots of moment and funny incidents in my life. one of incident is that my mother always cook at home. at that time, i am teasing my mom likes say something wrong etc. i am trying to make angre my mother. after my mom angre on me. she hit me stick ( kind of stick which we use to make indian bread). i and my mom fight each other. than after my mom doesn't talk to me. but, it was kind of love. i sill remember this moment. whenever i saw this stick i remember my past days. i often remind my mom this days by phone. it was pricious day in my life. so, now whenever i use this stick to make indian bread, i remember my mom. second, before i came here. my one of best friend gives me tooth brush. so, now i use this brush in the morning time. i always remember him. this topic rimind my past life and my mom. thank you anna.

No comments: