Thursday, November 20, 2008

fl # 7

Krunal, patel
Eap2 B
Vacations

I am from India. I think I would like to recommend people to visit my hometown (Ahmedabad). It will be a unique experience for a visitor. First, there are number of historical places available in my hometown such as Shiddi shayad jail, Julata Minara, etc. Second, researchers believe that if you can drive car in my city then you can drive all over the world. So, this is also an amazing experience for visitors. Third, my city is also famous for varieties of vegetable dishes. I believe that vegetarian foods are more delicious than non-vegetarian foods. It is also healthier for human beings. Visitors know vegetarian foods. One thing, I observe in foreign culture is that they are athirst. In my city, you can find almost 20 to 30 temples in each street. People can understand others feelings. Some temples in India have a unique power. If you pray to god with faith, then you can accomplish your goal very easily. A visitor can know the power of god. They can know a new culture

No comments: