Monday, February 23, 2009

our first prize

hi! as we know, life is like puzzles. we don't know our future. it makes us nervous and anxious too. there are lots of incident which makes me nervous. one of incidents, i still remember, when i was in college. we participated in drama computation. i never perform on stage in my life. so i am little worry about my drama. my friends and i did lots of handwork on drama computation. finally, we perform on stage. our drama was really funny. it become more popular in the college. we are so curious about drama prize. i am so worry, anxious and exited about this prize. i tell all my friends, if we win this prize i will give you big party. second day is the singing computation day and announce winner. i am so nervous about that. i still remember this moment. when my professor announces name of winner. we are all so serious. eventually, they announce our name. we scream and go to on stage to get prize. it is one of exited and enjoyable moment in my life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds interesting! I wish I could have seen it!