Monday, February 16, 2009

understanding is nectar

hi! marrige life is the golden life. different people prefer different kinds of marrige partner. i prefer my life partener should have better understandig nature. i think, it is most important quality than others quality. i think, we can solve all problems if she has better understanding. my life partner should be my choose by family member. i prefer arrenge marrige than love marrige. my life partner should be from my community because it help to understand each other. recent ratio shows that arrege marrige is more successful than love marrige. good woman can change our life. it makes our life more happly and peacefull too. my culture family relationship is more important. i believe my parent is my first god. my life partner should be understand my family because it helps to live happy social life. whenever, i will pass difficult situation at that time she support me. i think, understanding means contain all qualities such as honesty, sense of humor and other. women play an essentail role to become successful person. love marrige can be good and more successfull. but, couple should have good understanding. i believe culture palys important role about marrige relationship. life partner is our half destiny.

3 comments:

TechNu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TechNu said...

Common man... Love marriage is much better. wat abt Heena.




Send me ur phone number. I lost it, because I changed my phone.

Anna said...

Khalid!

Anyways, it sounds like things have changed a little since the last time I asked this questions.
The nature of things is to change, such is life.
As long as your happy!