Sunday, February 8, 2009

sugar Vs salt

hi!i believe confusion, misunderstanding can be create big problems in our life. i often confusion in my life.i still remember one funny incident in my life. i am found of cooking. i often help my mom to make dinner. once, my mom was making spicy vegetable for some guest. i cut vegetable and bring other things too. i put every thing in vegetable. as we know, sugar and salt is look similar.i need salt and i take sugar box. i put in vegetable. i put more and i taste. i think, i need more. i put more and more. but i couldn't get good taste. i told my mom. she also taste vegetable. my mom also put little sugar. but, she could't get enough taste. than after we doubt about sugar and salt boxes. my mom taste salt box. it was sugar box. we laught lot. eventually,we trew away in garbage.than my mom makes again whole vegetable. i was one of memreble moment in my life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's funny. Pity you had to waste the food though!