Thursday, October 16, 2008

college life

I think college life is a golden life. I have completed my graduation in B. Sc (chemistry). I can easily find friends in my home college. I can understand them. My college is smaller than SIUC. I don't have any communication problem with them. The college campus plays an essential role in my life. I always meet my friends on campus. At the end of the year, we celebrate "college days". This means we have singing competition,teacher day, dance party day, drama competition etc. We participated in a drama competition when i was in the third year of college. We got first prize. It was really a memorable moment in my life. My college professors are very friendly by nature and always ready to help students. Whenever i have any practical difficulty about chemistry, at that time they helped me. In SIUC, i can't find friends.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's interesting to hear about your opinions of college life! I'm sorry to hear about your difficultly finding friends here. I know you are probably glad that Khalid is here!

Anna said...

Please Don't post your homework on my page, please post it on your homepage