Wednesday, October 1, 2008

piller of life,school education

Hi!school life is golden life.i believe that school is a temple of education and teacher is god of temple.teachers gives me basic knowledege about language and maths. my school is one of the best school in my city.it was establised in 1985.my school is smaller than siu. my school has a three floor and 134 classroom.in my school has good library facility.it was fully built by constraction works. while, in the U.S.A. every things built by woods and glasses.in india,uniform plays essential role in school life.i think,it is identity of our school.generally,school semester starts on june.we don't need to switch class after finish one class.teacher comes in our class.when i was in elemetary school, at that time our class is build by roof.first and foremost,we call teachers with respect like, sir or mame.while,in U.S.A.students call teachers with first name or family name.i like one things in the U.S.A, teachers are always ready to help students.while,in india, some teachers can't understand students problems.sometimes,teachers didn't give answer our questions.in U.S.A. education system is better and easy than my contry.in india,there are a number of world famous institutes availble likes, IIM INSTITUTE,NIRAMA INSTITUTE etc. i like CESL,i think,it is really helpful in my life.CESL is best way to improve our english.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog entries. Though I still do this for EAP2 so I guess I be reading more of them then.
See you later and I hope that you are able to get in contact with Ankit and Malisha.