Tuesday, October 21, 2008

true love story of KRUNAL HEENA

hi!i believe if you fall in love than you are world lukyest person. it doesn't matter you getting married with her/him.today,i am any thing just for my love. when i was 14 years old. i fall in love.she is my neighbor.can u believe that i still know every things about her. i don't know she loves me or not. but, i am crazy about her.whenever i am unsuccess about my love. i read spritual book, pray my god. and try to get my love.she know that i love him lot but i don't know what's problem.when i was 16 years old i promise her,after 5 years i will become something and i shaw you. and now i am in u.s.a.for student visa. before i was coming in u.s.a. i call her and i tell her i promise you one day i will becme successful person. and you offer me i wants to talk to you. at that time i refuse.in my life just one dream i want to become something and i will show her.last month i call her for talk but she refuse. whenever, i think about my past life at that time my passion is unbelievable. i want to achieve my goal any way. i am sure one day i saw her because my god with me. genarally,yougest are fail in the love at that time they smoke cigarette,drink bear,take drugs and sometimes suicide also.they lose their future. this is a really worst things. they should not do that.they should not lost their life for her/him love but they should take strenth and passion. and challege her/him one day i saw you. love change your life if you think right way otherwise you lose your life. i can't hate her because today i am any thing just for her.today,i am good person and my ambition just for her.if she is not come in my life than i am not in U.S.A.i can't do any thing. but, i really really love her so much. this love always going increase and increase. i have no any photo because i don't need. whenever i close my eye she comes frount of me. many times i am crying. i have just one option to get her and this is pray of god.in last 8 years, i never forget any any single moment about her. even i also know every dress which she wore.all moment is still in my eye. i think, people always say that good woman paly essential in successfull person this is my sad but true stoey of my life. i write down my web log name krunal heena. her name is HEENA.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, I always thought that Heena was part of your name, now I know the real story behind it.
I'll be praying that things work out for you so that you both can reach true happiness.