Monday, November 17, 2008

alone time

stress and tress is the another name of life. students suffer from their study and businessmen suffer from their business.in this circumstance, people don't have time to relive stress. i am a spiritual person. i would like to spend time alone. i often go to temple. it is really helpful in my life. temple is the best place where i relive stress. i share my problems with god. i know god listen my pray. it helps to me improve my willpower. i feel really peace and calm. whenever, i feel too much stress and tension. i went to temple. i think, it is best cure for me. second, i like to read famous people books such as mahatma Gandhi, albert Einstein. etc. i read book "Experiment of truth" which is written by mahatma Gandhi. i learn many things from this book. i also know meaning of truth and non violence. i am fully inspire by mahatma Gandhi. he is ideal of my life. this book is really affect in my life. so, pray at temple and reading books is a best time in my life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you use your alone time productively, that says a lot about you.