Monday, November 10, 2008

fear Vs success

hi!success is a another name of hardworking and fears. in my life, i want to become a successful person in my life. my goal is to become richer person in my life. i know, it is really difficult for me.right now, i am studying.i need to get good degree. i can get good job. first,i need money for study, as we know foreign in foregn is a expensive.second,i need to adjust each and any situation such as cold weather,many exams, family pressure etc. i couldn't find foods. sometimes i fear, when i will finish my major subject. and i couldn't get good job. it makes me unhappy.sometimes i am thinking about my family because i am come from middle class family. all expect of my family on me.so i have to do accomplish my goal any way. that's why i am so serious in CESL. actually, my nature is really funny but, i need to be serious to achieve my goal.i always get up early morning, it is really difficult for me. i need to work on day and night. if i couldn't get good score. in this circumstance, i need to improve my work.i know, success is a way of fear, and difficulty. but, i like to face difficulty and fear. i am always ready to doing something challenging and difficult.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's a good thing to be a dedicated person, but there is something to be said for a person to be able to live with failure. Sometimes that's the best teacher for future success. I'm not saying you are going to fail, but don't live in fear on it.
I'm sure that you will be able to make your dreams come true!