Tuesday, November 18, 2008

vacation fl # 6

Krunal, patel
Eap2 B
Vacations

Vacation is another name for relaxation. When I was in India, my life was really enjoyable. I am curiously waiting for summer vacation. I went to my village during summer vacation. I think, my village is the best place to spend summer vacation. It has such a peaceful and calm atmosphere. I can enjoy natural beauty. I often play cricket games with my friends. Sometimes I help my grandfather on the farm. It is a really enjoyable moment for me. I went to a temple in the evening times and prayed to my god. My village is in a rural area. People are uneducated. But, they are really innocent. I like this quality. In summer vacation, I have no tension or stress about homework, exams, etc. it makes my vacation more enjoyable.

No comments: