Monday, November 3, 2008

breathe of india, fl # 4

Krunal, patel
EAP 2B, FLUENCY # 4

Breathe of India

Cricket is another name for excitement, entertainment, and enjoyment. Cricket is not an international game. It is game of passion. It is kind of baseball. I think, it is a longer than other games. An international cricket game takes 8hours to finish. There are 11 players on each team. One characteristic is that you can play this game with 2 people. And you can play this game with 22 people. The Indian team is one of the best teams in the world. Football, soccer and other games are not popular in India because of cricket. The Indian team has a famous cricket player. Many times Indian team gets tremendous victories. One team has bating; at that time, another team has bowling. Of the teams which ever makes more runs. A kind of point, this team wins. Sometimes I play cricket with my Indian friends. I really enjoy cricket. Sachin Tendulakar is one of the best players in the world. He is from India. We are proud of him.

1 comment:

tom said...

Do you play cricket here in Carbondale? I've never seen a game or at least, been able to watch it enough to learn the rules. Sounds like fun, but, I'm not sure I could go so long on one game!